Something happens when you decide to practice yoga… you become part of a community, a culture, and a family. Yoga London is a modern fitness boutique offering a fresh perspective on one of the world’s oldest fitness practices. Opening in Idaho Falls soon.
Discover the difference in our yoga flows, change your life one session at a time. Let love grow and you flow with Peace, Power, and Purpose. Check out the different classes we provide below.
LIVESTREAM CLASSES AVAILABLE
Not quite ready to venture out? Want to attend a class, but skip the commute? We’ve got a variety of Yoga London classes available for live streaming. Join us for the same great Yoga London studio experience from the comfort of your own home! Download the Zoom app and then check out the Mindbody app for a complete live stream schedule!
Join the Yoga London Tribe
Become part of our tribe by becoming an instructor. We offer competitive wages to pay our instructors their true worth in the community. We also offer ongoing training so we can be sure our instructors are the best.
You’ll receive the support you need from our managers to grow in whatever direction you desire, from as little as 5 hours/week with flexibility to prioritize your family & career responsibilities, to full-time opportunities.
So if you are ready to take the next step and transform lives through Yoga don’t hesitate and apply with us today. We look forward to welcoming you to the tribe.
Hello Yoga London Tribe!
We are excited to let all of our members and guests know that we are re-opening for business!
As of May 16, we are resuming in-studio classes. But since the world looks slightly different now, so does Yoga London! We will be changing a few of our processes, so we want to let you know what we will be doing differently to ensure your health and safety!
- We will be limiting class sizes to only 6 participants per session, in order for us to allow proper social distancing.
- Each studio has been marked out for mat placement, to ensure that individuals can easily maintain 6 feet of space from other participants.
- Confirmation calls will be done prior to each session to help ensure that each participant knows what to expect upon arrival.
- Class participants will be asked to remain in their vehicles and call us to check in. We will then invite you in when we are ready for our next class.
- A questionnaire will be asked before each session, to ensure the health of each participant and instructor.
- Temperatures will be taken of each staff member upon arrival for their shift each day.
- Each session will be a minimum of 15 minutes apart, to allow our staff to disinfect all equipment and studios thoroughly.
- Masks will be worn by front desk as you check in and out.
We take your health and safety seriously! So please be assured that we are taking extra measures to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy!
As you join us back in our amazing studio, there are a few things we would ask you to do as well, to ensure the health and safety of all those who choose to come and participate in live sessions.
- Please arrive 15 MINUTES EARLY for each session! There will be a new process for checking in, so we need to make sure we have adequate time to check participants in and out of sessions properly and safely.
- Please stay in your vehicle and call the front desk to check in! The front desk associate will ask you a brief questionnaire, and then invite you in to sign your questionnaire and proceed to the studio for your session.
- Keep personal belongings to a minimum. In order for us to limit the possibility of bringing in contaminated items, we ask that you please only bring what you need for the session.
- Please also bring your own equipment, such as mats, straps, and blocks. At this time, we will not be able to rent out equipment, but we will have items for sale if you do not have the equipment you need.
- Place personal belongings in the cubbies, but place shoes under the wooden benches. This will allow us to keep cross-contamination to a minimum.
- Please be patient with us as we navigate our new way of doing things. We are still learning what new precautions we need to take to ensure your health and safety.
Also, bear in mind that wearing a mask during sessions could pose other health risks, such as overheating and fainting. You will be maintaining 6 feet of social distancing at all times, so a mask may not be necessary during your session. Please take appropriate precautions when choosing whether or not to wear a mask.
We are excited to see you all back in the studio soon!
Yoga London Staff