Yoga For Everyone
We have a variety of classes for every interest and level. Our instructors are knowledgable and friendly. They will guide you through classes with clear and concise instruction. Discover the difference in our yoga flows and change your life one session at a time. Let love grow as you flow with Peace, Power and Purpose.
Join the Yoga London Team
You’ll receive the support you need from our managers to grow in whatever direction you desire, from as little as 5 hours/week with flexibility to prioritize your family & career responsibilities, to full-time opportunities.
So if you are ready to take the next step and transform lives through Yoga don’t hesitate and apply with us today. We look forward to welcoming you to the tribe.
STUDIO POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our community is our top priority. We are taking steps to keep our community healthy and safe; we ask you take a few, too.
- STAY HOME: If you exhibit flu-like symptoms, coughing or sneezing, in consideration of our community, please stay home.
- SANITIZING: We use medical grade disinfectant, effective on viruses, to sanitize. All high touch areas are wiped down. Deep cleaning done weekly.
- PROPS: Students are encouraged to bring their own mat and towels. Rental mats are available for an additional fee and sanitized by our team after each use. Community blocks & straps are available, we ask that you please sanitize upon return.
- REGISTRATION: Students are required to sign up for class via our Yoga London app or MindBody prior to arriving at the studio.
To avoid a $10 cancellation fee, you must cancel 2 hours prior to class time.
- SIZE OF CLASSES: Each studio has only 22 spaces. Each class will be a minimum of 15 minutes apart, to allow our staff to disinfect all equipment and studios thoroughly.
We take your health and safety seriously. Please be assured that we are taking extra measures to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy!
Your Yoga London Staff