Check Out Our New Specialty Classes!
Chakra Flow, Livestream Yin and COMING February 11th, Barre Fusion!!
At Yoga London we love yoga and the benefits it provides to both body and soul – flexibility, strength, reduced anxiety and stress just to name a few. Yoga provides an overall feeling of peace and power.
We have a variety of classes for every interest and level. Our instructors are knowledgable and friendly. They will guide you through classes with clear and concise instruction. Experience the Yoga London difference.
Join the Yoga London Team
Become part of our tribe by becoming an instructor. We offer competitive wages to pay our instructors their true worth in the community. We also offer ongoing training so we can be sure our instructors are the best.
You’ll receive the support you need from our managers to grow in whatever direction you desire, from as little as 5 hours/week with flexibility to prioritize your family & career responsibilities, to full-time opportunities.
So if you are ready to take the next step and transform lives through Yoga don’t hesitate and apply with us today. We look forward to welcoming you to the tribe.
We are constantly monitoring the Covid-19 situation and adapting as the State guidelines change.
What we ask of you:
- Please arrive 15 MINUTES EARLY for class so that you have plenty of time to review and sign a brief questionnaire before proceeding to the studio for your class.
- Please keep personal belongings to a minimum and plan to spend a bit less time in the lobby area.
- We ask that you maintain at least 6 feet distance from others and wear a mask in the lobby and hallways.
- Each studio has been marked out for mat placement, to ensure that individuals can easily maintain 6-foot distance from other participants, so if you choose to remove your mask while practicing that is totally fine.
- If you would be more comfortable practicing with your mask that is fine too. Just be sure that you are well hydrated and are mindful of any feelings of light-headiness or dizziness. This a great rule of thumb for anytime you take a hot yoga class!
What we are doing for you:
- All instructors are required to fill out a health questionnaire before teaching or taking a class.
- Currently our class sizes are limited to between 10-14 participants per class depending on the type.
- Rental of blocks and mats is available for a small fee to cover the cost of cleaning and disinfecting.
- Each class will be a minimum of 15 minutes apart, to allow our staff to disinfect all equipment and studios thoroughly.
- Masks will be worn by front desk as you check in and out.
We take your health and safety seriously. Please be assured that we are taking extra measures to ensure that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe and healthy!
Yoga London Staff